Birdy Table Lamp- Black/ Brass
Birdy is a series of lamps designed in 1952, in a modernist style, produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the table lamp, then known as “s-30016” was awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan triennale.
In 2013 Northern decided to re-launch this design classic, taking care to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that at first made it such a well–loved light. The lamp series is available in white, grey or black colour with steel finish and black colour with black or brass metal finish.
Birdy is also available as a table lamp and wall lamps with short or long arm.
- DESIGN: Birger Dahl
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Norway
- DESIGNER: Birger Dahl
- SIZES: LENGTH: 60 cm; Height: 43 cm;
- MATERIAL: steel, aluminum
- COLORS: Black/Brass, White/Steel, Grey/Steel, Black/Black, Black/Steel
- LIGHT SOURCE: E27, Max. 11 W LED
- ADDITIONAL INFO: black cord with a switch: 200cm
- BRAND: Northern