Dokka Pendant Lamp- Grey
Dokka is a small light with a big history. Designed in 1954, it was the first lamp from Norway to receive a Golden Medal award at the prestigious Triennale di Milano. Acclaimed for its smooth contours, precise proportions and sleek handling of materials, Dokka had the potential to become a design classic from day one. It became one of the best-selling pendant lamps ever produced in Norway, then disappeared when the previous manufacturer discontinued their lighting range.
In 2007, Northern re-launched Dokka, taking care to preserve the features that made it a design classic. Today, the lamp is expertly crafted in durable painted steel, and made to last. The light is available in a range of matt colours: black, dark grey, white, light yellow, rust red and dark green. An icon of its time, Dokka is uniquely contemporary, and is destined to become a future antique.
- DESIGN: Birger Dahl
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Norway
- DESIGNER: Birger Dahl
- SIZES: Height: 24,5 cm; Diameter Ø: 16,5 cm;
- MATERIAL: steel, brass ring
- COLORS: White, Grey, Black, Dark Green, Light Yellow, Rust
- LIGHT SOURCE: E27 max. 60W
- ADDITIONAL INFO: cord length: 370cm Product Made to Order - See Additional Information
- BRAND: Northern