Birdy Wall Lamp- Long Arm- Grey/ Steel
Birdy is a series of lamps designed in 1952, in a modernist style, produced and sold by the Norwegian electricity company Sønnico (Oslo) for many years. In 1954 the table lamp, then known as “s-30016” was awarded the highly esteemed Golden Medal at the Milan triennale.
In 2013 Northern decided to re-launch this design classic, taking care to preserve the original shape and highly functional features that at first made it such a well–loved light. The lamp series is available in white, grey or black colour with steel finish and black colour with black or brass metal finish.
The wall lamp is also available with a shorter arm.
- DESIGN: Birger Dahl
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Norway
- DESIGNER: Birger Dahl
- SIZES: LENGTH: 53 cm; Width: 12,5 cm; Height: 24 cm;
- MATERIAL: aluminum
- COLORS: Black/Brass, White/Steel, Grey/Steel, Black/Black, Black/Steel
- LIGHT SOURCE: E27, Max. 11 W LED
- ADDITIONAL INFO: black cord with a switch: 200cm
- BRAND: Northern