Cap Table Lamp- Midnight Blue
Cap is a functional table lamp with an adjustable shade. The design is playful with lots of personality. Cap consists of a mix of iconic, geometric shapes such as circles and cylinders. This gives the lamp a streamlined look, while the sloping pole that holds the socket and shade makes the expression welcoming and relaxed.The white inner side of the shade reflects the light, while the rotatable shade makes it possible to direct the light in any way you want to. This makes it functional both as a reading lamp, for spreading a lot of light and for creating a cozy lighting atmosphere. The Cap offers a palette of fashionable color tones that can complement your existing decor and can serve as an eye-catcher in a neutrally styled room.
- DESIGN: Florian Kallus i Sebastian Schneider, studio KaschKasch
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Denmark
- DESIGNER: Studio KaschKasch
- SIZES: Height: 50 cm; Diameter Ø: 28 cm;
- MATERIAL: steel
- COLORS: White, Blush, Misty Blue, Midnight Blue
- LIGHT SOURCE: E27 (big socket). Bulb is not included. Low-energy 8 Watt bulbs are recommended.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Delivered with 2m textile cord with switch.
- BRAND: Normann Copenhagen