Z5 Black -Cotton Cover- White
Ay illuminate designs unique lamps, inspired by nature and local crafts all over the world. Lamps from the best-selling Z collection are handcrafted from natural bamboo, while the traditionally woven covers are made of natural fibers of cotton, silk, cashmere or sisal. Lamps are made in small traditional craft workshops in remote corners of the globe, with respect for local communities and their culture.
The Z5 is the smallest lamp in the collection. The frame is made of natural, hand-bent bamboo covered with a handwoven sisal net. Perfect for the living room, bedroom, hall and any space that requires a strong and simple accent. They are especially recommended for friendly and atmospheric interiors inspired by nature, which are an excellent source of respite from the hustle and bustle of the modern world.
- DESIGN: Ay Lin Heinen & Nelson Sepulveda
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Netherlands
- DESIGNER: Ay Lin Heinen & Nelson Sepulveda
- SIZES: Height: 57 cm; Diameter Ø: 42 cm;
- MATERIAL: bamboo with handwoven cotton net
- COLORS: Black, Grey, Tea Dye, White
- LIGHT SOURCE: E-27 Max. 60 Watt
- ADDITIONAL INFO: black textile cord with canopy: 2,5m; shipped in flat pack, requires simple assembly
- BRAND: Ayilluminate