Amp Lamp Large Ø11.2cm Gold/Green
Amp is a range of small lamps inspired by old tube amplifiers from the 1960s. The unique shapes and classic materials of marble and glass add a nostalgic and at the same time, contemporary feel to Amp.
The decorative bulb emits a stunning glow through the gold and smoke glass lampshades, while the opaqueness of the white glass highlights the shape of the lamp, making it appear as a pure and ghostly aesthetic silhouette.
The lamp collection produces a beautiful and comfortable light, and the sophisticated design can form a part of many different interior decors. Hang one Amp Lamp in the hallway, in a corner of the living room, or create a cluster of Amp Lamps over your dining room table for modern ballroom effect.
- DESIGN: Simon Legald
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Denmark
- DESIGNER: Simon Legald
- SIZES: Height: 26 cm; Diameter Ø: 11,2 cm;
- MATERIAL: glass, marble, textile cord 400cm
- COLORS: Smoke/Black, Gold/Green, White/White
- LIGHT SOURCE: EU E14 2W bulb LED recommended. All bulbs can be purchased separately.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: the bulb is not included
- BRAND: Normann Copenhagen