Acorn Pendant Lamp- More Options
Acorn’s streamlined shape was inspired by a natural form, giving it organic contours and an understated profile. The shade resembles the empty shell of an acorn, which becomes hollow once the ripened nut has broken free. Like an acorn’s stem, the top of the shade tapers into a tactile shape.
This pendant lamp belongs to a new breed of designs that replicate the beauty of nature in a functional object. Made in aluminium and beech or walnut, and painted either white, black or grey, the lamp combines natural materials with unassuming colours. Acorn is a natural complement to contemporary interiors, and a great way to shine light across table tops, desks and work surfaces.
- DESIGN: Atle Tveit
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Norway
- DESIGNER: Atle Tveit
- SIZES: Height: 34 cm; Diameter Ø: 48 cm;
- MATERIAL: aluminum, natural beech, natural walnut
- COLORS: White, Grey, Black
- LIGHT SOURCE: E27 max. 100W
- ADDITIONAL INFO: cord length: 370cm Product Made to Order - See Additional Information
- BRAND: Northern