Lorette Outdoor Table 160x90cm- Red Ochre
The Lorette collection, blending resort style with iconic garden furniture, is the latest creative collaboration between designer Frédéric Sofia and Fermob. It’s an assertive move, the fruit of a long process of maturation, bringing together a variety of concepts, values, and influences within a single, homogeneous project.
Lorette revisits the myth of the countryside, minus the rusticity: the exquisite French countryside, idealized by city dwellers and foreigners, but without the luncheon on the grass and the rurality.
The motifs, inspired by mashrabiya latticework, are reminiscent of the concept of canework in garden gates, shown here in a monogram style, as a final nod to the world of luxury. A hybrid creation at the crossroads of country living and luxury, Lorette calls to mind a Sunday in the country, with chairs, tables, and textile accessories, all designed for 100% outdoor use and offered in the Fermob color palette.
- DESIGN: Frédéric Sofia
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: France
- SIZES: LENGTH: 160 cm; Width: 90 cm; Height: 74 cm;
- MATERIAL: perforated, laser-cut steel sheet table top; steel tube base
- COLORS: Cactus, Anthracite, Acapulco Blue, Nutmeg, Red Ochre + 19 colours
- ADDITIONAL INFO: available in all 24 Fermob colours; available sizes: Ø110cm, 160X90cm, folding options: Ø77cm i Ø96cm
- BRAND: Fermob