Bistro Folding Table 71x71cm- Cactus
Created at the end of the 19th century – a contemporary of the Eiffel Tower – the Bistro folding table, simple and solid, was very popular among lemonade sellers of the day. Today, Bistro is still as charming as ever!
Folding furniture, developed at the end of the 19th century, was immediately popular among lemonade sellers of the day, as it was quick and easy to pack away, which allowed them to avoid paying the licence for a permanent terrace!
Fermob developed the Bistro range from the original model described in the "Simplex" patent registered in 1889 – and of which the brand is now the trustee – and produced an ingenious, simple collection that is bursting with joy and which has lost none of its charm and authenticity!
Bistro continues to delight today, with its distinctive chairs and 10 table formats to mix and match. Furthermore, its typically French style has won fans in Times Square and Bryant Park in New York.
- DESIGN: Fermob
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: France
- SIZES: LENGTH: 71 cm; Width: 71 cm; Height: 74 cm;
- MATERIAL: powder coated steel
- COLORS: Cactus, Honey, Nutmeg, Anthracite, Acapulco Blue, Red Ochre
- ADDITIONAL INFO: parasol hole: pole max. Ø3,9cm; tables available in all 24 Fermob colours; available sizes: 57x57cm, 71x71cm, 57x37cm, 77x57cm, 97x57cm, 117x77cm
- BRAND: Fermob