Airloop Outdoor Table Ø60cm- Pink Praline
Airloop is a fitting name for these products: an armchair and a table with lightweight appeal and steel wire curves that allow air to flow freely. The collection is the brainchild of Frédéric Sofia, a successful and long-standing partner of Fermob. In fact, it’s inspired by his very first visit to the brand’s Thoissey workshops in the 1990s, when he was struck by the traditional craftsmanship on show and the hand-forged rings for the 1900 chairs. This metalwork expertise can also be found in Airloop, which boasts the same curved wire and the famous hand-forged scrolls. It also has the same romantic qualities as the 1900 collection, albeit with a more modern twist.
Airloop really is a feast for the eyes, combining feats of technical prowess with an understated design that’s unparalleled in its elegance. What’s more, when you buy an Airloop seat or table, you’re doing your bit for the environment – because the steel it’s made from is 100% recyclable!
- DESIGN: Frédéric Sofia
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: France
- DESIGNER: Frédéric Sofia
- SIZES: LENGTH: 52 cm; Height: 74,5 cm; Diameter Ø: 60 cm;
- MATERIAL: steel (100% recyclable)
- COLORS: Cactus, Clay Grey, Frosted Lemon, Pink Praline, Acapulco Blue, Opaline Green + 18 colours
- ADDITIONAL INFO: available in all 24 Fermob colours; stackable
- BRAND: Fermob