Timb Wooden Chair Upholstered- Black/ Black leather
Timb is the fundamental essence of a chair whose clean and humble design emerges from its function. The name Timb is an expression of the chair’s simple vision for the value of its material.
The Timb chair has a simple wooden structure with a richness of detail in the contrast between its curves and sharp lines. Its artisan traditions are also visible in its elegant dowel joints, which make it possible to manufacture the chair without the need for screws, allowing the wood itself to act as focal point. The chair comprises a frame of solid ash and a wide, comfortable seat and backrest made from ash veneer. The Timb chair’s humble nature allows the design to blend easily and elegantly into almost any environment, yielding space to other more prominent elements of the interior.
- DESIGN: Simon Legald
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Denmark
- SIZES: LENGTH: 51 cm; Width: 52 cm; Height: 82 cm; Seat Height: 46 cm;
- MATERIAL: Frame: Painted and lacquered ash. Seat and back: Painted and lacquered ash veneer. Upholstery: PU foam and Ultra leather
- COLORS: Tan/Camel, Black/Black
- BRAND: Normann Copenhagen