Fiber Armchair Wood Base - Grey/ Stained Dark Brown
The Fiber Chair Family, designed by Iskos-Berlin was born from a wish to make a forward-thinking take on the archetypal shell chair.
Non-upholstered variants of the Fiber Armchair are made from a combination of recycled plastic (min. 80% is recycled) and FSC™ (FSC-C028824) certified wood fibers. The wood fibers blend into the surface for a matte finish and add a soft, inviting touch. The Fiber Armchair is designed with friendly, embracing curves that provide extensive comfort to its user while taking up little space in the room.
- DESIGN: Iskos-Berlin
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Denmark
- DESIGNER: Iskos-Berlin
- SIZES: Width: 51 cm; Height: 76.5 cm; Seat Height: 46 cm; Armrest Height: 68 cm; Seat Depth: 58 cm;
- MATERIAL: shell: innovative composition of recycled plastic and up to 25% pine wood fibers; base: water-based lacquered solid oak or ash
- COLORS: grey, black, green, white/oak, ochre/ oak, grey/stained dark brown, black/stained dark brown, white/stained dark brown, dusty green/stained dark brown, ochre/stained dark brown
- ADDITIONAL INFO: - Product Made to Order - See Additional Information
- BRAND: Muuto