Bagobo R Pendant Lamp Large- Natural White
The Bagobo lamp series was inspired by the ethnic patterns characteristic for the Bagobo tribe living in Mindanao, the second largest island of the Philippines. The hand-made skeleton of the lamp was made of bamboo and the cover was made of Abaka banana fibers.
The Bagobo collection includes two types of lamps, each of them in three sizes. In Bagobo O, the skeleton is hidden under the lampshade material, fully showing when the light is turned on, which gives a very interesting effect. In Bagobo R, the skeleton is visible on the outside. Bagobo lamps perfectly fit into the contemporary interior trends of recent years.
- DESIGN: Ay illuminate
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURER: Netherlands
- SIZES: Height: 53 cm; Diameter Ø: 59 cm;
- MATERIAL: bamboo, handmade paper
- COLORS: natural white
- LIGHT SOURCE: E-27 Max. 60 Watt
- ADDITIONAL INFO: 250cm black textile cord with a canopy
- BRAND: Ayilluminate